Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

See ya 2010! Hello 2011!!!

Been an amazing year... What can I say but I have encountered some pretty crazy things in 2010. To recap, I have heard 6 disembodied voices(one with an attendee of our BCP event), had my hair played with, seen things I can't explain, and much, much more.

I assembled a team of die-hard paranormal investigators that kick serious ass in the field. It blows my mind how solid this team is and the evidence we collect is bizarre. Like I always say, stay positive and it will happen.

My "thank you's" are as follows...

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your support this past year. Especially my family. You have all been amazing!

To the SPR team, you guys are all outstanding investigators. Some of the best in the field of the paranormal. Looking forward to see what the future brings us in 2011. We have a few surprises in the works. Stay tuned for more...

Special thanks goes out to Paul Bradford(GHI), Britt Griffith(GH/GHI), Burlington County Prison, CreepyHollowGear.com, Marisa Bozarth(Curator for BCP), Fort Mifflin, Jason's Woods, GAC members, Eastern State Penitentiary, PhantomLite.com, Ron Smith(ARS Radio), Angela Singh(ARS Radio), GhostStop.com, Dustin Pari(GHI), Shannon Sylvia(GHI), Jc Nazareth, Dave Jones(Para X Radio), John Zaffis(Para X Radio), Scott Gruenwald, Mount Holly Library, Scotty Roberts, Jennifer Baker Hitt(everydayparanormal), Dave Juliano(SJGR), Richard Barconi Jr.(Medium) for 2010 and beyond!

If I didn't list you, don't think I forgot you. I am just tired of typing... :P

... and very special thanks to all of the spirits that we encountered along the way.

SEE YOU ALL IN 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment