Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Open your mind...


One of the things I see in many people who tell me they have witnessed a paranormal event or know someone who has, usually will have a pattern.

First off, let me say that I watch patterns quite closely when it comes to the paranormal. Why? Because I believe it helps validate and justify my investigation style and findings. This is close to the core of my belief system.

For example, I have found that children witness and report paranormal events more so than adults do. Do adults listen when this happens? It seems as though they will shrug off the possibility to paranormal rather quickly. Busy work schedule, paying bills, and many other distractions. They will believe there is a normal explanation for the event. Keep in mind, I am also referring to the skeptics of course.

It is my belief that most children are not conditioned to the point that the paranormal does not exist. They can communicate with the dead, see past relatives, and even have visions of possible future events. Again, I am basing this on patterns I have become aware of along my travels.

Is the paranormal truly real? Only as real as you believe. Remain closed minded to anything extraordinary, and you will never know.

Want to go on a ghost hunt? Email screamparanormalresearch@gmail.com for a current event list.

No comments:

Post a Comment