Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Time to clear the hair... I mean air.


I feel as though I needed to blog about this. There are just a few people out there that compare my hair to another paranormal investigator in the field by the name of Zak Bagans. He is an investigator on the TV show Ghost Adventures and sports a faux hawk as well. I have nothing against Zak or his crew. They are quite entertaining at times. Hell... I'd buy him a beer if I ran into him.

I need to say this for the record... I have been sporting this hairstyle WAAAAAAAAAAY longer than Ghost Adventures has been on the air. My wife and I have figured I have had this hairstyle since around 2002 or so. First it was just a flip in 2001, then it became the faux hawk. Ghost Adventures has been on network since 2007 I believe.

If everyone must know, my brother-in-laws sport the same hair style. I guess after being around them for about 10 years, it rubbed off on me and the flip became the faux hawk you know and love today.

I have absolutely nothing against the guy, but I would never want to be anyone but myself.

For those of you that don't know, I was in a few rock bands through the years. My hair styles have always been one extreme to the next. Someone the other day suggested to me to do blonde tips on my faux hawk. Funny thing is... I have already done that a few times in the past.

Now, there are many celebs out there that sport this hairstyle: David Beckham, Tre Cool, Ricky Martin, Jude Law, Hayden Christensen (...my step cousin...), the list goes on...

Just need to clear the hair... I mean air, so that I could feel at peace with myself about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment