Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My favorite haunted places...


I have had a few people ask me recently where my favorite places to investigate are. I may have discussed this in the past, not sure and I am too lazy to check.

Anyway...

I have found some very cool places to investigate that I like, some new... some old.

Eastern State Penitentiary, Pennhurst State School, Burlington County Prison, the Shanley Hotel, Fort Mifflin, Bolton Mansion, Gettysburg, PA stand out as haunted locations I like to investigate.

Some of the places I have also found to be quite interesting are a few of the residential investigations my team and I have been involved with. I obviously can't list them here, but I can say that our findings were pretty... paranormal.

How about a few haunted locations I am setting my sights on in the next few months?

Here are some places I am excited about investigating soon:

  1. Eastern State Penitentiary - Philadelphia, PA
  2. Elaine's - Cape May, NJ
  3. Waverly Hills - Louisville, KY
  4. Logan's Inn - New Hope, PA
  5. Fort Mifflin - Philadelphia, PA
  6. Bobby Mackey's - Wilder, KY
  7. Red Mill - Clinton, NJ
I am hoping to fit a heck of a lot more in as we set them up. Residential investigations ALWAYS take priority though.

If you know of any places I should checkout or you are extending an invitation, send an email to screamparanormalresearch@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment