Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Ghost Story


Well, my MY GHOST STORY has finally aired! It is now embedded in TV history as MY GHOST STORY Episodes #53(I was also on Episode #52 for a brief minute or so which aired on December 14th as well.)




It was great fun working with everyone from Mark Phillips Philms and Telephision. Very professional crew and extremely easy to work with. My hat goes off to them. Awesome job from start to finish.

Will this open the doors to bigger and better things? The team and I hope so. We have been speaking with a good amount of people throughout 2012 about hosting our own show and such. I guess only time will tell. 

Like I said in the past, it would be icing on an already awesome cake. We love doing what we do and look forward to many years of researching the unknown.

For those that want to view the episode, here it is. My story starts at about 36 minutes in if you do not care to wait for it. It is the last story of the episode.




No comments:

Post a Comment