Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, March 18, 2013

Filming for SyFy


I just wrapped up a bit of filming for the Haunted Highway series on SyFy and wanted to share the experience with you all.

First off, I want to send a special "shout out" to my favorite casting agent, Gary. He has done nothing but great things for me since I have known him. Kudos to you my friend. I always like working with a straight shooter. Big things in the future, I can tell.

So, I went to a specific location and we filmed. I can't reveal where, but it was a cool location that I think everyone will like once the episode airs.

So when is this episode for Haunted Highway airing? Rumor has it sometime this summer. Possibly July 2013.

One thing I wanted to write about was that everyone was really cool to work with. The production manager, audio technicians... everyone. Yes. Including Mr. Osbourne as well.

Jack was extremely down to earth and friendly. Definitely someone I would cause some mayhem with and scare up a few laughs. Glad to see he is on back on the show after a brief leave of absence due to a bout with MS. All the best to him.

So, that is my quick review of the experience. What other crazy things will I be partaking in this year? Stay tuned to find out...


No comments:

Post a Comment