Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 9, 2013

BOO!



So... Last year on Halloween I had decided to make myself a undead skeleton dude. I loved this picture so much that I had t-shirts made of it. Why? Because... why not?

For those who know me, I can be a goofball at times. Sure, I have a serious side... but I also know how to laugh at myself from time to time. This was one of those, "Oh man... I am a total nut." kind of moments that I wanted to share with everyone that finds this photo as much fun as I do.



Current stock is Men's and Women's Large and XL sized shirts. Only $20 + $5 shipping and handling. We can take credit cards through Paypal.com payments as well. Anyone interested in one of these LIMITED edition t-shirts(I may never get the guts to order more...), can order directly below. Did I mention they GLOW IN THE DARK???


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

STYLE/SIZE

No comments:

Post a Comment