Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Scream Paranormal looking for paranormal teams for new show


Today is the day I start on a brand NEW video project and I need your help. I have been toying with this idea for years, and I am finally going to make the move to do it.

What is this idea? Well, it involves paranormal teams from all over...

The one thing that the paranormal community lacks in my opinion is knowledge. We need ideas that help us move things forward in the world of the paranormal. What makes your team more successful than another? Is your team skeptical, a team that believes, or both? How do you function as an investigative team? What kind of equipment do you use in the field?

What I propose to do is film other teams in the field that can demonstrate professional ideas and beliefs that help in capturing paranormal findings.


REAL LIVE INVESTIGATIONS WITH REAL PARANORMAL TEAMS.

Please share this information far and wide. I will start contacting teams that are interested in being on this new show in February and scheduling for 2014 filming. Interested in being a team on this innovative paranormal show?


Email us here: screamparanormaltv@gmail.com

Copyright © 2013 - 2014 Scream Paranormal TV

No comments:

Post a Comment