Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 15, 2014

Eastern State Penitentiary September 2014 Event


We had the most amazing time at ESP this past weekend! We had a great crew of investigators that all conducted amazing investigations. Not only were we lucky with a major solar storm that was hitting the Earth at the time of the investigation, but we also got to go into locations that were never investigated before.

We went into Death Row, Cell Block 12, Cell Block 4, Kitchen/Bakery and a host of other places. We caught some really cool responses on audio and event captured some unique photo anomalies as well. We all have a ton of footage to go over, but I am confident we captured some amazing things that night, Stay tuned for more on our findings as they are revealed.

Special thanks to the crew at Eastern State Penitentiary for your professionalism and help during this investigation. Interested in going on a ghost hunt with us next time? Send us an email HERE.

How 'bout some photos:

On our way! 

So gloomy...

My bae and I

Rosalyn and I

Everyone and I

Just I

Anybody home?

I wonder what's in here...

Anybody hungry for a Scooby snack?

Al Capone's cell

Spooky

After party festivities... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment