Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Ahhh.. Another Halloween has come. Time for all the children to go out door to door and 'trick or treat' for hours on end. Costume parties, bobbing for apples, spiked cider, etc. Good times, good times...

This leads me to my favorite part of Halloween. Dusting off the old horror movie collection to break out some classics. Which movies am I referring to? Here is my MUST watch list to view around Halloween:


1) Halloween - As a child, this movie scared the ever living crap out of me. After watching this film, I did not sleep at all that night. To this day, suburban streets freak me out when I see leaves gusting across them. When I witness this, I find myself also scanning the bushes looking for that white Capt. Kirk mask.


2) The Exorcist - Nothing more needs to be said about this classic. It still holds up to and surpasses today's standards of horror. Countless clones have tried to imitate this classic with no success.


3) JAWS - #1 reason I do not go in the ocean. Speilberg was at the top of his game with this one. Even though the shark looks a tad bit out-of-date, the movie has the best onliners and scare jumps. Pulling that shark tooth out of Ben Gardner's boat the size of a shot glass is outstanding. John Williams music score is untouchable as well.

So, microwave some popcorn, sit back and fire up a classic horror movie. Tis the season for being spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment