Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trip On This!



Every once in a while I catch one of those new spy toys that look like they may be of value to investigators in the field. (e.g. infrared goggles, etc.)

What is this new product? A laser tripwire. I use IR motion sensor lights every so often. I had them go off only once at a haunted location though. No conclusive though. It could have been a bug that set them off at the time.

These laser tripwires are around $25 each and look like they work up to 100ft. Pretty cool if you ask me.

However, I am not sure if a spirit could set them off. But, I do know this item could help secure your investigation location by putting some of these puppies around the entrance ways, right? Nothing worse than having a wise-ass trying to sneak in and contaminate your evidence.

Check em out here if you are interested in them:
http://gizmodo.com/#!lasertripwire

Thanks to Gizmodo for the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment