Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, February 26, 2011

NYC Ghostly Encounter


So.. I was out with some friends last night partying in NYC. It was a very long night. I think we got home around 5am.

Anyway, we finished the night by going to a famous falafel place in the village. I was selected to go and stand in line to order the food. Before I stood in line, I needed to use a bathroom. Since the falafel place didn't have a public restroom, I proceeded to head into a bar next to it.

When I got inside, it was around 3am. There was a sign above the bar that stated, "bathroom for customers only." Needing to take a leak pretty badly at this time, I ordered a shot of jack. I asked the bartender where the bathroom was and he gave me a door code and pointed to a doorway.

I put the code in and walked down a long staircase into the basement area. As soon as I reached the bottom of the staircase, I heard someone say something to me. It was loud. I don't know what was said. I was not expecting to have a conversation with anyone. Nobody was there with me. I shrugged it off and proceeded into the next room.

I walked down a long room where I ran into a cleaning guy mopping the floor. I asked him, "Have you ever experienced anything strange down here?" He looked up at me and smiled. He replied, "All the time." The look on his face was smug like "Ah ha! You heard it also, huh?" So I told him thanks and used the bathroom. Afterward, I made my way back up to the bar area.

When I paid for my shot, I felt the need for more validation. I asked the bartender if he ever heard of weird things happening there. He smiled and said, "Yes. Absolutely." I told him I was a ghost hunter and he said, "I see... You'd love this place." I thanked him and headed out.

I wish I had a business card on me at the time to give him. I mentioned my team name, but doubt he will remember it. He was busy cleaning up behind the bar. Either way, I know the village fairly well and will be going back there sometime in the near future for a visit I'm sure.

On a side note, I think the more I get into paranormal investigating, the more sensitive I am becoming to hearing disembodied voices. I do not know why. I am pretty sure I do not have schizophrenia or some other disease related to hearing voices. The only thing I do know is, my ability to hear these voices keeps improving and I keep hearing them on occasion. Since I started investigating the paranormal, I believe I've heard 8 disembodied voices in total so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment