Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Phenomenology 103


The kind folks over at N.E.P.I. (North Eastern Paranormal Investigations) just sold me a ticket to Phenomenology 103 in Gettysburg, PA for March 2011. They look to have an interesting line-up for the event.

My main concern was getting into the Jennie Wade House at some point during the event. I have heard many great things about that location and really wanted to experience it first hand. Luckily, they were able to accommodate me. Very exciting.

I will blog on this event after I get back with a few details as always.

Thanks Dana and Chris. Looking forward to meeting you at the event!

Interested in going? There still maybe some tickets left: http://www.phenomevents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment