Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

L.A. or BUST!

Yep. That's right... I'm heading to Los Angeles, CA in the next few weeks or so.

Permanently? No. Vacation? Nope.

I am flying west to film with a popular ghost show that is on a well-known network. I am not sure if I am at liberty to say anything more than this as of yet. When I can say more, you know I will let you know.

Am I excited? Absolutely. I can't wait to see how this comes out. They do stellar work and from what I hear, they treat the talent with the utmost respect and integrity.

So, why am I sharing this information with you? I wanted to share this with you for a few reasons:

  1. You have been a loyal reader of this blog, and for this I 'thank you'. With your support, we continue to make this journey together. So far, it's been a great ride.

  2. I will always share as much as I can. Minus some personal things here and there, but you get the point. I love sharing everything that I can with you. Paranormal and beyond.
I totally look forward to the future. Stay tuned... We are going to have some serious fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment