Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Michael Myers

I was around 10 years old when I first saw john Carpenter's movie Halloween. Released in 1978, this movie solidified my love for horror movies from that point forward. I did not sleep for 2 days after watching this movie. It was a moment in my life I will never forget.

One thing I have always done is kept an eye out for that mask. No, not checking corners because of paranoia... I have always wanted to buy one. A REAL looking Michael Myers mask. Well, my wait has finally ended.

For around $50 this year, you can get the new 2012 Michael Myers Universal Halloween 2 mask.

This mark looks to be as authentic as you can get. Made by a company called Trick or Treat Studios. This is the first company to EVER get the mask right in my opinion.

How bad were the other masks made by other companies? Let's take a look...

Wow... scary, huh?
Add a little color and you have a clown mask!
 
Really???

What I can't understand is why it took so long for a company to do this. Legalities maybe? Rumor has it that they had to license this new 2012 mask as Halloween 2, even though the masks are pretty much the same in both movies. All because of licensing issues.

So, anyway... Here is a picture of me wearing my Michael Myer's costume proudly. Until next time... BOO!
 

1 comment: