Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Return to Pennhurst


Pennhurst State School in Spring City, PA. One of the creepiest places on the planet to investigate, let alone visit. On March 15th, 2014, a team of investigators and myself explored Pennhurst. It is not the first time I had been there. This was the 5th time at the location, and it did not disappoint.

See the picture of me standing next to the Exorcist graffiti that I took with my iPhone? Well, during a break in the investigation, I turned it on to take this photo. Immediately right after this picture was taken, my cell phone died. It had about 3/4 charge during the time this picture was taken during our first break. Why this happened is completely unexplained. It had never done that before, nor since. Want to hear something even weirder? After about an hour, I tried it again. My cell phone turned back on and had it's 3/4 charge back. Go figure...

Not only did the battery in my phone go hay-wire, but my ZOOM H2 audio recorder batteries died as well on the 3rd floor of the Mayflower building during an EVP session. Yeah. Of course I switched out the dead ones for new ones. I love it when I replace batteries before an investigation and this happens. It just helps validate the activity.

Yeah. Battery drain happens ALL the time in haunted locations. Belief is that spirits use batteries and other energy sources to help them communicate. I have seen this happen to video recorders, audio recorders, cameras, etc. First time it ever happened to my cell phone. I usually keep it off during investigations.




It was pretty cold that night. Around 32 degrees. By 2am, my feet were frost bitten. Literally frost bitten. That's just the nature of the beast. I used ski socks, but those can only help so much.

The full moon that night was awesome. Did it help with our findings? Hell yeah it did. I feel as though we got what we came for. Well, just listen below and hear it for yourself:


>> USE HEADPHONES FOR BEST RESULTS <<

I want to thank Pennhurst, all of the amazing investigators, and Dawn from Haunted Entertainment for running an amazing event at Pennhurst. Special thanks to Erik for bringing me some Mad Elf beer as well. Very awesome. We got some amazing results that night and shared great personal experiences as well. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment