Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Status Report

 

So... What is my 'status report'? Well, some of you may know we are currently working with an awesome set of producers on a new, groundbreaking TV series. It is going to be AWESOME when it comes to life. Exciting things are on the horizon and we are moving forward rather quickly now.


I am also EXTREMELY excited to have been invited to some of the HOTTEST paranormal events for 2014. Haunted Entertainment's Pennhurst State Asylum event(SOLD OUT!), Phenomacon in Gettysburg, and many others. Lectures, vendor tables, investigations... OH MY!


There is one other thing I am working towards that I feel could change the way many of us investigate the paranormal. It is a new product that is coming out late Spring. I am desperately working on getting my hands on one BEFORE retail release to write a review and test in the field. If I am lucky, I may have this BEFORE the Pennhurst event on March 15th. Fingers crossed!

I am very anxious to see you at some of the events this year as well. Talking paranormal is great with everyone in the paranormal community and helps keep focus on what is most important... Investigating the paranormal. Thanks for all your support! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment