Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eastern State Penitentiary Pt. 2


Looks like a small group of us are going back to ESP on June 25th, 2010. I just received confirmation from ESP via email of the date and time. There will only be a total of 5 investigators and 1 ESP tour guide(Oh yeah... and possibly multiple spirits as well) there during the course of the 4 hour time slot.

There is one small problem, I have had several people tell me that they wanted to investigate ESP again. So who do I choose to go? I guess I will have to throw names in a hat and pick. It is only fair.

Interested in visiting ESP? Click here: Eastern State Penitentiary

UPDATE: Our team is assembled and we are ready for June 25th. Evidence to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment