Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, April 11, 2010

First... Post... Ever...


Well, I have finally decided to take my love for the paranormal and share it with the internet community. Alot of this had to do with my weekend excursion to Eastern State Penitentiary with the TAPS team last night. I had some great experiences there that I felt I should share with others interested in the paranormal. Hence, this blog.

I will blog whenever I find something cool that is paranormal related. News, investigation findings, movies, tv, books, etc. If you ever have something you would like to share, let me know. I am always on the lookout for everything and anything paranormal.

- Screamster

No comments:

Post a Comment