Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, April 12, 2010

Jim Healy?

I am still going over the evidence from my recent ESP trip. So far, I feel as though I have about 5 good EVP's. This one EVP seems to be one of the best I have ever heard. I am researching the background on this information with ESP and the TAPS team to validate the clip more.

EVP:

ME: "I'm sorry. What was your name again?"

long pause(some lite chatter from girls down the hallway)...

???: "Jim... Healy..."

ME: "I swear to God I heard a whisper."


There was nobody around my wife or myself at the time of this recording. We were about 5-6 cell blocks away from others. As I was facing the cell door, the whisper came from my left side. It almost felt like the whisper was forced at me. It was startling at first. Hope you like it.

Click here to listen.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm not hearing this correctly, but you're talking about the voice just before your voice when you say "I swear i just heard a whisper."?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a William Healy...he was a founder of ESP and there's a Carolyn Healy who is an artsy type who's got something to do with ESP. But you probably have all this already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a John J.Healy M.D. who was an inspector of Eastern State back in the early 1900's. Eastern State Historical Archive in Harrisburg, PA did not have a record of a James or Jim Healy at ESP. They also stated that their records are incomplete. I plan on going back to that cell at ESP in the next few months. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete