Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gear Check

This weekend, I will be going with my team to one of the best paranormal investigation spots in the Tri-State area, maybe even the world. It has a history of serious paranormal activity. People have been pushed, had things thrown at them, seen shadow people and apparitions, etc.

Where is this amazing location? Ahhh... in due time...

Anyway, the task at hand is what I call a "gear check". This is the most important aspect of an investigation. Making sure your gear is in proper working order and backup plans are in place in case they are not.

This weekend I am bringing quite a few things with me on this 8+ hour investigation. Let's take a look shall we:

Voice Recorder - Check
Digital Camera - Check
Digital Video Camera - Check
IR Temperature Sensor - Check
K-II Meter - Check
Mini Mag-lite - Check
LED Mini Flashlight - Check
Motion Sensors - Check
Motorola Walkie Talkies - Check
iPad - Check
Droid Cellphone(Backup light, voice recorder, camera, video) - Check
Fold-able Chair - Check
Tripod Stand - Check
Face Masks for Dust - Check
Mini First-Aid Kit - Check
Extra Batteries - Check
Mini Cooler - Check

Is all this gear needed? Absolutely. If anything, I should be bringing more with me. My team is bringing way more gear than I am. They have flight cases full of high tech equipment and tons of glow sticks to mark locations.

The anticipation is reminiscent of Christmas as a child. I can't wait to open the paranormal gifts that await us on the investigation this weekend.

Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment