Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Investigation Locations

I have finally motivated myself to look into a few investigation locations that I've always wanted to see in NJ and PA. So far I have about 5-6 different spots that I would like to investigate this summer. I am currently awaiting responses to my requests.

Burlington County Prison has been on my to-do list for some time now. The history at BCP dates back to the early 1800's. There are reports of apparitions, disembodied screams, physical interaction, etc. Many teams have investigated BCP and walked away with some great evidence over the years. Ecto-worms, EVP's, and a slew of other findings.

I can only hope that when I go, I can get the same type of evidence that others before me have collected.

Do you know of any locations worthy of an investigation?

No comments:

Post a Comment