Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haunted House in Cranbury


So, I was at an anniversary party yesterday and after many drinks, the discussion turned to paranormal investigations. I had quite a few questions thrown at me about spirits, investigation practices, equipment, etc. I love talking tech and paranormal. Good times, good times...

Anyway, my brother-in-law had been speaking of this house he knew of that appeared to be haunted. It has been abandoned for about 1 year now, and no one has been seen around the property in a long time. It sits apart from other houses in the area, covered by trees from all sides but the front. He insisted on taking a few of us over there to check it out.

The house we went to is about 1/4 mile from his current place of residence. So the drive was relatively close.

When we got there, I started snapping a few photos of the house. As I was doing this, I couldn't help but feel as though I was wasting my time there. Yeah, it is a creepy looking house, but without getting inside to conduct an investigation or knowing the history of the house, it felt contrived.

I am sure this is just one instance of many towards becoming a good investigator. The 'Haunted House' feeling I used to get while looking at houses like this is gone. I look at situations like this one as an opportunity for an investigation. Not a thrill ride. If we would have had owners permission, I would have been the first one running through the door to scope the place out and investigate for paranormal activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment