Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fort Mifflin - TAPS event - August 14th

Well, charging some of my batteries and replacing others. Have to do a gear check before I leave tomorrow at around 4pm.

I decided to get a hotel room for the event. Why? Because it has been a rough week. I think I may have gotten about 10 hours total over the past 3 nights. Not good. Even though it's about 2 hours from my house, I just do not feel like watching the sun come up as I am pulling up to my house this time around.

I will also be testing the Phantom Lite IR that they sent me about a week ago. I am going to put that baby through it's paces. I have other equipment I am bringing that is new as well. I even needed to add a smaller bag to my arsenal to carry the glow sticks(standard green) and Phantom IR.

Last time I was there, I got some great EVP's. I am hoping this time I get even better evidence. Casemate 5 has my eye this time around. People are known to feel very uncomfortable in there. Last time I went, I felt a little uneasy in there also. I am wondering if it is the sound dampening effect that place produces though.

I really hope we get to go into Elizabeth Pratt's(aka Screaming Woman) room this time. Last time I went, it was sealed off. The general aspects of the story goes like this: Her daughter wanted to marry an enlisted man, mother denied her, daughter died of typhoid fever, mother commits suicide by hanging herself from her balcony over the grief and guilt. Sobs are known to be heard in her room I believe.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, getting pictures with Dustin, Kris, Dave, and Steve of the TAPS team will be awesome as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment