Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fort Mifflin August 2010 Evidence Review

Fort Mifflin. “Fort That Saved America.” Great public place for an investigation. With the TAPS team and 100+ other investigators, not so much. I knew going into it that there would be a lot of evdience contamination, so I am the only one to blame for this. I believe that the TAPS events are meant for entertainment purposes, not true investigations.

Was the event fun? Absolutely! Loved every minute of it. Met some great people that day/night. Para Team, etc. Having fellow paranormal investigator Dan Mallo around made the night investigation run smooth.

Meet and Greet:
Dustin and Kris were very positive and upbeat as always. Bruce Tango was awesome as well. He was nice enough to take a photo with me. We even talked about Burlington County Prison for a bit. Steve and Dave looked a bit tired during the meet and greet. I believe I overheard someone say they had a late night the night before. It seemed like they were struggling with remaining positive and kind of kept to themselves. I felt like I was annoying them by asking them for a photo. Was a bit disheartening actually. The first TAPS event I went to with Kris, Amy, Britt, Jason and Grant was a bit more fun.

On the other end of things, I know it is hard to keep a smile on for the public. When I toured in a band around the country night after night, it was tiring. Constant traveling is not easy. Luckily, I understand this. But thinking of the other fans that do not understand this, makes me wonder how they perceived the meet and greet.

Investigation:
They divided us into 5 groups and we proceeded onto the hotspots of Fort Mifflin. It seemed as though Dave and Steve came back to life during this time. However, I was still a bit nervous about approaching them after the meet and greet.

We got into Elizabeth Pratt's room. A few cold spots were quickly debunked by Dan as being the air vents blowing A/C into the room. Good job Dan. With people coming in and out, it was near impossible to get anything worthy. The best experience/evidence we collected was by the bombardment room with Dave Tango's group. Dan and I headed out there immediately after Dave told us the locations we could investigate. Video evidence to follow.

As always, use isolation headphones when reviewing this evidence below.

Video:


Never had this happen before with my camcorder. My camcorder shutdown completely. The funny thing about this happening was Dan's camcorder shuts down about 1 minute after mine did in an adajecent room. We also had my IR motion sensors going off. Could have been due to bugs though. Not sure.


Here is Dan in the same room by himself and catching a whisper of some sort on my video audio.


A group in the same bomdardment area doing a question/answer session with the K-II meter. All cell phones were off during this session. I performed a K-II sweep of the entire room before we started investigating and got no K-II hits what-so-ever.


I like this video. It's not much, but I like it. This was in casemate 11 with Dustin Pari(GHI, GH). There was only 5 allowed in there at a time. The video is interesting in many ways. I heard a whisper. Dustin responded that it was him. You can hear Dustin talking, but there was a whisper as well. I was in the same spot Grant was when he saw the face in the Fort Mifflin episode of GH. Listen carefully at the 10 and 12 second marks.

Photos:

Very nice hotel room. This is the Hilton by the Philly Airport.
Bruce and I in the lobby of the hotel.
Kris and Dustin(a.k.a The Paranormal Rockstar)
Dave and Steve
Me and the new Phantom Lite IR being put through it's paces.
Steve saying something 'witty' as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment