Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, June 28, 2010

This Past Weekend

It's now Monday and I am still recouping from the weekend.

One thing I noticed from this past weekend is that I remain amp'd up for a day or so after an investigation. Then it's like a slow transition back to feeling normal.

Is it the late nights that does it? Can't be. I have played in bands for years and I never felt hyped for days afterward. I am starting to think it may have something to do with adrenaline. Not 100% sure.

Anyway, I still need to go over my evidence from ESP this past weekend. Once I do, I will be sure to compare it with the other investigators I went with. Then, I will post on this blog for all to hear/see. Stay tuned.

Here's a couple cool photos for now:

No comments:

Post a Comment