Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Burlington County Prison - July 9th

In about one week I will be heading to Burlington County Prison for an investigation. I plan on bringing 5-6 investigators with me that night. I have heard some great things from that place and really can't wait to experience it for myself. There is one particular spirit I would love to meet.

His name was Joel Clough. He was a convicted murderer and after being caught trying to escape, was sent to “the dungeon” cell. Joel was one of the 8 prisoners there that were hung and supposedly buried on the prison grounds. If his spirit still resides within the prison walls, I hope to encounter him face to face.

I have seen many photos and heard EVP's from Burlington County Prison. If it is anything like the evidence others have collected, it should be a worthy place to investigate.

Are you interested in going to Burlington County Prison? Click here to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment