Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Upcoming Investigations

I have been working on putting together a few summertime paranormal investigations. I think I am finally narrowing down my current list a bit.

So far, I have Eastern State Penitentiary(favorite location at the moment), Burlington County Prison, and Fort Mifflin. These investigations will consist of various team sizes(5 - 10 investigators).

I am also trying to jump in on an investigation for this upcoming weekend. It is a "Hail Mary" attempt to say the least, but well worth it if I can get in. If I am able to go on this investigation, I will blog about what I can.

I do have a few other investigations in the works that I can't really speak of. Even though I can not mention them directly on this blog, they are still pretty cool.

Should be a very haunted summer! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment