Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eastern State Penitentiary - June 25th, 2010 - Evidence Review



We arrived at ESP at around 7:30pm. We had dinner at the Firehouse across from Eastern State Penitentiary. Jack's Firehouse is awesome. The bartender makes the best cocktails and the food is delicious. But, this blog isn't about food, is it?


We had 4 investigators and 2 ESP tour guides. The tour guides were experienced in doing the paranormal nights, so they basicly skipped the tour theatrics. They knew we were there to investigate, not take a night tour of ESP.

I also made sure to remind the tour guides not to speak or whisper during our investigation. If they would have done that, it would have contaminated the evidence and wasted everyone's time. This is a major pet peeve of mine now.

For the record, it was a full moon. The temp was 72 degrees with a 5 mph wind. In my eyes, this was optimal conditions for our investigation.


Eastern State Penitentiary is one of my favorite paranormal spots for many reasons.

  1. This castle-like structure is an amazing accomplishment in itself.
  2. It is local to me. Only about a 2 hour drive and I am there.
  3. It has yet to disappoint me.


The EVP's I received that night were about 12 in total. I am pretty picky about which ones I keep and toss away. If it gets debunked or I have a doubt, it goes in the trash. I ran alot of video and audio. I compared both in order to get the EVP's you are going to hear below.

As with alot of things paranormal, either you believe or you don't. I always feel that if I wasn't there, why should I believe it? I consider myself a skeptic first, believer second.


The 5 EVP's below are from Death Row at ESP. Here is the evidence from the investigation on June 25th, 2010:

The first EVP that I received sounds like a basic "Nooo.." to me.


EVP:
ME: "... right by my hand. Can you come over and touch it?"
4 seconds in ???: "Nooo..."

Click here to listen.


The second EVP sounds like 2 responses.


EVP:

ME: "... Otherwise, I can do this all night... I can sit here all night... talking to you guys."
6 seconds in ???: "Hey..."
9 seconds in ???: "Kill him..."

Click here to listen.


The third EVP sounds like it may a spirit either annoyed by my provoking, or in dispare. You be the judge.


EVP:
ME: "... you lost your family... you lost your freedom... and, you lost your life."
13 seconds in ???: "Kill me..."

Click here to listen.


The forth EVP sounds like a few different things. Either way it is some sort of reponse in my opnion. What it is, I do not know. Sounds a bit like a "sigh" of some kind maybe.


EVP:
ME: "... or are you all guilty?"
4 seconds in ???

Click here to listen.


The fifth EVP sounds like "Kill us" at about the 3 second mark. This was captured by Daniel Mallo. At the time, we had split the groups to cover more ground.


EVP:
3 seconds in ???:"Kill us..."

Click here to listen.



We did manage an interesting photo as well.

For the record, I do not believe in orbs. They are most likely dust particles or bugs of some sort. If they illuminate to the human eye during the photo, that is a different story.

In this photo it looks like a light streak down the right side of the photo. The thing that strikes this as possible paranormal for me is that it seems to be coming down from the stairs and has to be moving extremely fast. The shutter speed on the camera is fast. We received no other photos like this what-so-ever. Never have till now.

Here is the photo in question:

Do you have an opinion about these recordings or photo? If so, leave me a response in the Comments Section.


Next investigation coming up is Burlington County Prison this Friday night. Looking forward to it as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment