Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Gear - Creepy Hollow IR Floodlight

Last couple of investigations I have been running a static night vision camcorder. Leave it on a tripod and I am good to go. I feel this makes it much easier to review evidence and may increase the chance of getting activity.

Why do I say this? Well, the more I go over others investigation experiences/advice, the more I see that sometimes spirits may not want to be seen. They were once human as we are. Ask yourself this, would you want someone coming into your home asking you questions without permission? I thought not... That is why I leave this static cam in an area in which there is little to no investigation contamination.

Anyway, I have been trying to capture anomalies down long hallways. This does not work well with just 1 IR. So I needed a better option. So off to Creepy Hollow owner/engineer Paul Bradford I went.

Paul Bradford is a great guy on many levels. He is a pro investigator with GHI(Ghost Hunters International TV series), an equipment expert, and extremely helpful in hunting techniques. There have been many occasions in which Paul has helped me with questions that I could not find answers to. Not only is the gear he designs high quality and reliable, but the price is right as well.

Here is the IR Floodlight I just bought from Paul at Creepy Hollow:


If you want to use an IR like this with your night vision camcorder or camera(I use a Sony SR-11 with 0 lux night vision), you may need to pick up a video bracket to attach the IR if needed.

Please keep in mind, you can only use IR's with a camera or camcorder that has night vision. Low lux.

Oh yeah, I also put together an ad for Creepy Hollow. Check it out:


My 2 second review of the Creepy Hollow IR Floodlight:

This is a great addition to my IR ver. 1 from Creepy Hollow. The ver. 1 is a spotlight, while this new IR is of course a floodlight. When I use them both together with my 0 lux Sony SR-11, every single detail comes out in a room at every angle. This is an amazing and powerful combination. I have yet to see better illumination.
Thanks again Paul. Aces... simply aces.


If you are interested in getting some great gear at a reasonable price, check out Creepy Hollow.

2 comments:

  1. You are quite welcome.
    Like I have said in the past, if I believe strongly in a product, I will share it with the community.

    ReplyDelete