Welcome to Scream ParanormalTM LLC. All things paranormal, horror, science fiction and more!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Up & Coming Investigations

I have 2 amazing investigations coming up this August:

  1. Fort Mifflin with members of the Ghost Hunters TAPS team on August 14th. Click here for more information.

  2. Burlington County Prison on August 20th.

I have been to Fort Mifflin a few times in the past. The hauntings at Fort Mifflin are legendary. Elizabeth Pratt(aka "The Screaming Lady"), Jacob the Blacksmith, 150+ deaths, Casemate 5 & 11, etc. Almost everyone I have known that has investigated Fort Mifflin has reported some sort of activity.

Here is one of my EVP's I caught from Fort Mifflin:

EVP:
Blacksmith Shop

Click here to listen.


What can I say about Burlington County Prison? I believe this location to be one of the most haunted locations I have ever come across. From personal experiences, doors opening, things being moved around, great EVP's, apparitions, etc. I will be going back to this location on a regular basis.

Here is my favorite EVP from BCP:

I was standing in the Warden's house at the bottom of a staircase. Nobody was standing next to me at the time. I tagged the audio by saying I heard a noise on the staircase.

EVP:
1 second in ???: "I came from up there."
Me: "It almost sounded like somebody was creakin' on the stairs right here."

Click here to listen.


Both locations have some great activity. This is shaping up to be any exciting month.

I am also looking for investigation hotspots for September. Are there any haunted locations that you think I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment